Thursday, April 5, 2012

From Fame to Shame by Veronica Blade

Title: From Fame to Shame


Author: Veronica Blade


Published: April 2012, Crush Publishing Ink


Pages: 177


Summary: When good-girl Maddie switches places with her famous bad-girl twin Jackie, she has some pretty high stilettos to fill. 

Despite the danger of tabloid drama if their identity swap is discovered, Maddie has to save her sister's butt. When Jackie’s ex-boyfriend shows up with a rekindled spark for “Jackie,” his deep gray eyes and sweet kisses make Maddie's heart thumpety thump. But dating the guy who dumped her sister is a no-no. Too bad Dallas isn’t used to girls saying no. What will happen when he discovers Maddie’s deception?  (Taken from Goodreads)


Thoughts:  I have a huge issue with this book!


It is far too addictive.  I stayed up until 3 in the morning just to finish it because it had some kind of addictive quality that compelled me to continue reading until the very end!

Agh!

Other than that I have no complaints about the book whatsoever.  It’s not the kind of book that you can go into expecting it to be this amazing piece of literary genius; it’s the kind of book you pick up for some light-hearted fun and good times.

From Fame to Shame is really sweet and I just couldn’t help but love Maddie and Jackie.  I will admit that at first I was a little suspicious of Dallas but I warmed up to him eventually.

I feel like I could go on forever about how amazing this book is but I’m just going to leave it with this.  If you are looking for a light, fun read that will only take a couple of hours to get through then you should totally check this one out because it is amazing!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for bringing this book to my attention! I love fun and light reads so I'll definitely have to check this one out. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always awesome!