Thursday, April 12, 2012

Casey Barnes Eponymous by E. A. Rigg

Title: Casey Barnes Eponymous


Author: E. A. Rigg


Published: January 2012


Pages: 222


Purchase Links:
Smashwords
Amazon


Summary: It's three weeks into the school year when music junkie Casey Barnes gets a second chance with her mysterious, heartbreaking ex-boyfriend. She comes up with a plan to win him back, but it soon spins out of control as rivalries, revelations about him, and music itself all start to collide. For Casey the newfound attention means learning the difference between wanting center stage and actually being on it.  (Taken from Goodreads)


Thoughts: Where to start?  How about with the fact that this book is so funny.  I found myself laughing out loud quite a lot as I read through this book.


There are so many great characters in this book.  I loved Casey, she’s hilarious, and I loved Yull.  Yull was probably my favourite character.  Leigh seemed pretty cool too.  In fact, a large majority of the characters seemed so awesome.

The storyline is similar to a lot of books out there but I feel that this one was done really well.  It had amazing characters, all characterised brilliantly, entertaining and witty dialogue and it had a few moments of sweetness to be enjoyable.

Overall, I highly recommend Casey Barnes Eponymous, it’s so good and I wish I could tell everyone to read this book.  Fans of contemporary fiction will adore this book and even if you don’t like contemporary fiction, give this one a go because it’s such a great book that I would hate for anyone to miss out on reading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always awesome!