Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Total Blueprint for World Domination by Jolene Stockman

Title: Total Blueprint for World Domination


Author: Jolene Stockman


Published: Braincandy, 2011


Pages: 106


Summary: Target big dreams and build a plan to achieve them! You've got one life, one shot, and all the power to make it happen. Get ready to dream big and live big. It's all up to you. And it starts now. 

Total Blueprint for World Domination (17,000 words) is a powerful life-planning book for teens that will inspire. The book lets readers: 
*Explore hidden passions and find direction. 
*Create heart-pounding, toe-tingling goals. 
*Recruit an army for support. 
*Design a dream world and make it happen. 
*Achieve world domination step-by-step. 

Full of tips and tricks for tackling life's challenges, Total Blueprint for World Domination is a book that will motivate readers to take their life to the next level. 
Anything is possible. And anything is possible for you. Believe it. Total Blueprint for World Domination takes you from this very second to your greatest dreams. So, are you ready?  (Taken from Goodreads)


Thoughts: When I picked up Total Blueprint for World Domination I wasn’t 100% sure what I would be reading. I have to say that honestly, I’m a little bit of a sceptic about self-help/motivational type books. After reading this one however, I may have to rethink my previous misgivings. 


I love how Jolene delivers motivational messages with a sprinkling of humour. I’m a person who always appreciates a good laugh and a good joke and I love it when things are portrayed in a more humorous light. Jolene’s voice throughout the book is light and it also has the ability to keep you interested. I know sometimes I find books such as these to be slightly tedious but Total Blueprint for World Domination is one of those rare gems of books you find every so often. 

While this is a book aimed at teens, as someone who is not a teenager I still found it incredibly useful. 
The book ends with questions and some space to write in if you wish. The questions really get the ball rolling and get you thinking about creating your path to World Domination. 


While Total Blueprint for World Domination is a rather short book it is jam packed with useful information and food for thought. It has definitely got me thinking about what I want out of my degree when I finish it and how I feel about what I’m doing. 


Overall, after reading Total Blueprint for World Domination, I feel far more confident and upbeat. I feel as though I could go out and do anything I want to. Clearly, this book is one of those ones that actually help. Therefore, I highly encourage you to check it out!


Source: Jolene Stockman for review


Giveaway:
Jolene has been very kind and offered up three kindle copies of Total Blueprint for World Domination and it is open internationally.  All you have to do is enter the form below and I will announce the three winners in two weeks on the 20th of March.





a Rafflecopter giveaway

1 comment:

  1. Squeeeeeeal! Thank you so much for your awesome review :) Go team Kiwi!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always awesome!