Saturday, February 13, 2010

You Know You Love Me by Cecily Von Ziegesar

Title: You Know You Love Me


Author: Cecily Von Ziegesar


Published: Little, Brown Young Readers, 2002


Pages: 240


Series: Book 2, Gossip Girl


Snippet: "I know hate is a strong word and everything, but it's okay: we're teenagers."


Summary: In You Know You Love Me, the sequel to Gossip Girl, it's brunette vixen Blair Waldorf's seventeenth birthday, and she knows exactly what she wants--Nate, her studly troubles boyfriend of three years. But Blair's been too busy filling out Ivy League college applications to notice that Nate has found himself another playmate.

Review: I thought the first Gossip Girl book was alright, but I actually liked You Know You Love Me a little bit better.


I think I liked it more because things were turned completely over and so many unexpected things happened. I never predicted any of it.  I'm interested in how the next book pans out to be honest.


I think the college interviews were interesting and I now like Nate, Jennifer and Aaron.  They're the most interesting characters I think.


I don't really have much else to say except I do have some suspicions about little bits and pieces which I won't divulge here but I'll have to wait and see.


Source: Library

1 comment:

  1. This series gets better with each book - I hope you enjoy the rest!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always awesome!