Sunday, February 21, 2010

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox was created by Kristi of The Story Siren.

This week was quite a good week for me in the way of books because I got two very awesome books and I didn't go crazy at the library or anything.

The books I bought this week were:
Firespell by Chloe Neill



As the new girl at the elite St. Sophia’s boarding school, Lily Parker thinks her classmates are the most monstrous things she’ll have to face…
When Lily’s guardians decided to send her away to a fancy boarding school in Chicago, she was shocked. So was St. Sophia’s. Lily’s ultra-rich brat pack classmates think Lily should be the punchline to every joke, and on top of that, she’s hearing strange noises and seeing bizarre things in the shadows of the creepy building. 

Wherever Nina Lies by Lynn Weingarten



Nina was beautiful, artistic, wild . . . and adored by her younger sister, Ellie. But one day, without any warning, Nina disappeared. 
Two years later, Ellie can't stop thinking about her sister. Although everyone else has given up hope that Nina will return, Elile just knows her sister is out there, somewhere. If only Ellie had a clue where to look. 

And that was my week in the way of books.  Can't wait to see what everyone else got.

24 comments:

  1. Cool books! I bought and read Firespell and really enjoyed it. I like Chloe Neill's adult books too.

    Wherever Nina Lies is sitting in my TBR stack right now.

    I hope you enjoy them both. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read Firespell & I've seen good reviews for Wherever Nina Lies so I hope you enjoy them both. I've had a crazy week for books this week - it's going to take a while to sort out my post but hopefully I'll get it up later today :o)

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two great books! I really can't wait to hear what you thought of Firespell!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It seems like a lot of people are reading Wherever Nina Lies. I adore the cover of that book, it's sort of mysterious..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great purchases-Where Nina Lies is definitely on my wish list. Firespell sounds good too and I love the cover. Uh..I did go alittle crazy at the library this week :) My IMM post will be up later!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Firespell is on my TBR and Wherever Nina Lies looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome books! Both of these are on my TBR list, so I can't wait to see your thoughts on them both :D

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great books! I really want to read Firespell. Hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wherever Nin Lies sounds very interesting - enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really enjoyed Firespell and I'm looking forward to Wherever Nina Lies. Enjoy your new books! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know i already commented, but I had to tell you...I was in barnes today and thought of your blog! Had Firespell in my grasp, so tempted..but I had to show some restraint, had four other books in my arms already LOL. Will grab it soon, though!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want these books to! I hope you enjoy them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great purchases. I've seen some fab reviews for both books.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Firespell looks good. Happy Reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I keep seeing Wherever Nina Lies everywhere; I might need to check that one out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Firespell looks interesting, and just like A.J. I've seen Wherever Nina Lies everywhere recently. I definitely need to pick both of these up. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  17. They both look really good. Hope you enjoy reading them :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Firespell looks and sounds real good. I'm currently reading Wherever Nina Lies and it's pretty okay so far. I'm curious about what's going to happen. Hope you like them! :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. Both of your books look fantastic. I've got Wherever Nina Lies on my TBR list. Hope you enjoy both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great books - hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy reading! I really want to read Firespell too!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always awesome!