Monday, February 8, 2010

Flawless by Sara Shepard

Title: Flawless

Author: Sara Shepard

Published: New York : HarperTeen, 2007

Pages: 272

Series: Book 2, Pretty  Little Liars

Snippet: "It's not over until I say it is."

Summary: The four bad girls at the heart of the Pretty Little Liars series are no strangers to trouble. Now in this second title, someone named A is taunting them with words that could bury the girls alive with the truth.

Review: After reading the first book in the Pretty Little Liars series I was interested.  After reading the second book, Flawless I am addicted.  Flawless was just as great as Pretty Little Liars.

There was so much to it.  Suspense, action, mystery, drama.  It's like a tv series in book form, which it kind of is anyway.

I love how you find out one secret but then there are openings and hints at even more secrets that are needed to be unearthed.  I honestly cannot wait to get my hands on the next book.

There was one character that I was starting to absolutely love, until the end...

My only complaint is that it has left me wanting more.  The Pretty Little Liars series is a series not to be missed!

Source: Library

5 comments:

  1. I haven't read anything by Sara Shepard yet... but your review makes me want to! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude! You're totally kickin butt on your own challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review! I read the first book in the series :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woah, new cover?! And great review, I don't really like the Pretty Little Liars series because it's just not really my type of book, but I agree on the suspense and drama. Hope you enjoy the rest of the series! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, I think this would make a great TV show... but I'm glad it's just a book series. I really liked this one, more than the first one since it answered some questions.
    And whoa! I've never seen that cover before!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always awesome!